Christmas Voucher Template ideasSpa Beauty NZ voucher templates for your use – refer to our Business Tools on our website
Christmas $ Value VouchersSpend $ get $, conclude with large dollar amount and give name like the Christmas Angel.
As some clients don’t like the receiver knowing the dollar amount spend it’s always nice to name your $ amounts, when client redeems voucher they can ask value.
- Spend $40 get $50
- Spend $50, get $60
- Spend $60, get $75
- Spend $70, get $90
- Spend $80, get $115
- Christmas Angel, spend $100, get $140
Voucher and product combo
The voucher and product combo would need to be a product that is generic, that any client could use.
Concept is to choose a higher dollar valued voucher and offer a product as the incentive to spend a little more
Purchase an $80 voucher and get a free hand cream, or you can upsell the hand cream at a discounted rate for an additional $10.
Pre designed Treatment package deals
You can advertise each treatment as a 30 min treatment or a 1 hour treatment. Price for package would be reflective of time. We would recommend advertising only at 30 min treatments or 1 hr, having both options could get confusing.
Give each package a name, and in close a list of treatments for the receiver to choose from when booking the package – see business tools for template
|2 treatments @ 30 mins each = $
3 treatments @ 30 mins each = $
4 treatments @ 30 mins each = $
|Mini Treat Ideas:
Christmas Gift Stocking Ideas
Now is the time that you should be advertising Christmas within your business, and the community.
Visually in the business, remember to include your vouchers as well as products.
- Produce flyers with suggested Christmas stocking fillers under $ budgets, flyers can then be dispersed through the community.
- Set up a Christmas table with Christmas packs in budget categories
- Make up gift packs for clients, show them to corporate clients
- Email Christmas suggestions to clients and corporate companies within your community
- Take pre orders, if they pay now, offer a discount.
This time of year is the best time to promote your year membership and
loyalty programs especially to husbands and partners.
Not a bad idea to recommend the monthly payment options to employers,
happy ,healthy staff = happy work place - see attached flyer for ideas
- Gather two sets of voucher details, a manual gift voucher book, as well as your computer based system. This gives you an almost full proof voucher system – see Business Tools for template
- Write all promo names and explanations when selling the voucher, as promotion packages can be forgotten and you need to know what treatments are involved in the packages along with time.
- Get the purchasers and receivers details, this assists with misplaced vouchers.
- Make it an easy sale, set up PayPal so your clients can pay via credit card as well as on line.
- Exceed client expectations, gift wrap, gift cards etc. should be mandatory in selling a voucher.
- Brand your vouchers and gift wrapping.
Best Practice Suggestions
- Christmas is a great time for a Voucher Sales, and for most of our business’s it gives us a cash injection, at the time needed the most due to additional expenses. However time to wise up and set your business up for the New Year.
- Most businesses have a high redemption rate of vouchers, this you should know, and as most have expiry dates, you should be aware of when most Christmas vouchers are redeemed. Some business find redemption is consistent during the validation of the voucher, others may have a higher expiry nearing the end of validation.
- Plan ahead with the voucher sales $$ dollars.
- Set up a separate account, and disperse the vouchers redeemed each month into your operating account.
- Your business may have similar redemption and voucher sales each month, if this is the case they even each other out.
- Do not spend your voucher money because you have a cash injection, you will regret it!
Voucher redemption Reminders
- When selling the voucher explain expiry to the purchaser
- Offer an extension on your vouchers past expiry, each month extended an admin fee, your choice, maybe $5, or $10.
- You may exclude specific work days from vouchers being presented.
- Explain $value, what it maybe redeemed for, are your $ value vouchers redeemable only on Services?, if so you need to state so on Voucher.
- Is your pre-selected packages and pre made treatment vouchers to be redeemed for dollar value?, if so need to explain value of promotion not full retail value.
- Are your vouchers transferable and redeemable for cash?, If not please make sure this is stated on your vouchers.