With massage being so popular, and being integrated into ones weekly or monthly routine, I ask the below questions
- How much are we charging for a full body Massage?
- How much is too much?
- How often do you recommend a full body Massage to your clients?
- Do you offer Massage as a therapy within your business?
- What is the percentage of massage therapy vs other therapies?
- What is your average cost of goods for a full body Massage?
Wow, I thought to myself, I have been fortunate to experience Massage throughout many countries, and this would have to be the most expensive Massage that I have ever paid for. This massage will have to be outstanding!
My Massage was great, location nice, therapist fantastic, but on reflection I just can’t justify the Cost. Even though there was nothing to fault with my service, and the ultimate experience, knowing overheads of a massage, I would have to conclude that I was paying this outstanding charge due to prime location of the hotel Spa, and the cost also included surcharges and an automated Tip.
Since returning I have researched through-out our Industry here in NZ, as well as overseas countries, here is a table of costs of Massage within our industry. How do these compare with you?
So I ask the question again, how much is too much for a full body massage and what are you prepared to pay?