C....Communication and Relationships
Communication and relationships are what makes the world go around. With poor communication, relationships, friends, work colleagues etc. breakdown.
In any of these situations if you have trouble expressing how you feel, practice the communication in your head first. Take time to find the right words to describe how you feel, this will make it easier when you need to do it for real. If you feel uncomfortable or annoyed or undervalued by someone, then tell them - they may not have realized and can do something about it. Communicate it directly to the person not everyone else, that's what causes drama.
Also, remember to communicate and share when you're feeling happy and excited too, communication isn't just about sharing all the bad emotions.
Knowing what steps can stop you from making decisions is a step toward becoming more decisive.
- Write everything down - draw up an action plan
- Brainstorm - write anything and everything you can think of around your decision
- Prioritize - check your decision on what's most important to you and put it at the top of the list
- Be Clear - what exactly do you want? Be clear about the detail of your decision
- Research - research you decision. - this may sound like a lot of work, but the more you know, the easier our decision becomes
Confidence in yourself soon spills over into others gaining more confidence in you and your ability to handle important situations. From a personal point of view, knowing that you are able to make the correct choice gives you a feeling of security and improved self - esteem.